Affordable Housing in J&K – Happy Living Township(2200 CR a total of 25000 Dwelling
The concept of this Affordable Housing project is to cater to the huge requirement
of 4 lakh dwelling units in Jammu. Housing which has being a significant concern
in Jammu, has come up with this project for the up liftment of the society in Jammu
and have started an initiative in a joint venture between Jammu & Kashmir Co-operative
Housing Corporation Limited and MAMS Infracon Projects Pvt. Ltd.
The proposed conception of this project includes flats which would be of 1 & 2 bed
room apartments. Each 1 bed room apartment would measure approx 450 SFT. and 2 bed
room apartments would measure 650 SFT. that includes lift, lobby car park and landscape
around the building. Each building will be of G+8 floors.
High Level Overview of the proposed project are:
- Location: Sunjwa, Baran, Bajalta
- Project Name: Happy Living Township
- Total Area: 3056 Canals
- Type: Integrated Residential Township
- Description: Integrated Residential Township comprising of one and two bedroom group
housing, Primary and Nursery School, Club House, Parks, Playground and commercial
and retail premises over a total land area of 3056 Canals.
- Approved by Jammu Municipal & Development Authority.
- Pollution free and green surrounding.
- Convenient Shopping Center.
- 24 hours tightly secured township.
- Experienced Indian and International architects.
- Designed to get maximum ventilation and natural light.
- Surrounded by Commercial Malls, reputed Schools,
- Engineering and Medical colleges Provision for 24 hrs
- Water supply
- Jogging and Cycling tracks amidst lush greenery.
- In- house club offering indoor and outdoor recreation with facilities like swimming,
for further information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org